Tuesday, May 12, 2009

oops!

I was hosting my demos on zshare for the first couple of posts. Because I have ad blocking turned all the way up, there's no way to tell that un adblocked the site was possibly dangerous to visit. I found this out the hard way when snatching tracks on my sister's computer.
All links have been replaced with soundcloud windows, which is what i intend to use to share demos and mixes in the future.
For that matter, check out soundcloud. It's completely sweet. It was closed to the public for a while, but was recently opened up to everyone. You can make comments that display at the time in the song you were struck to leave them. Is that cool or what?

SOUNDCLOUDDDDD

Take the tour! I found it to be fascinating in the way a star trek documentary would be fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment